tranquileyes; dwelle/dakrina questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tranquileyes; dwelle/dakrina questions

So glad to hear that you have had such great results. I just purchased these drops and I am having a problem with crusting on my eyelashes. I have tried very hard to use only one drop in each eye, but it still leaks out even though I blot. Have you had this happen to you?
    Lilypad

worried about fungus

Originally posted by Silverlady View Post
    To not keep heat next to your eyes, but to create a closed chamber with humidity in it that will keep your eyes from being exposed to air, ceiling fans, etc. I soak my pads in very warm water in a clean paper cup. Then I put them in and put them directly on my eyes. If you wait they will cool off. When I wake up the water in the pads is cool but still there. They have worked for me for almost three years now. Another thing I like is to run cold water on the pads to take down any swelling. (if I've been crying or having allergy problems) And wear these about 15 min.
    B
    Have you ever had a fungus infection from putting the pads directly on your eyes? My opthamologist is concerned about this.
    Lilypad

Comment

clilyquist, I moved your posts to a new thread because the one they were posted in was from 2006.

The white crusties are relatively common with Dwelle and Dakrina. My suggestion is be to blot after application or if necessary even use a damp cloth or tissue to wipe the lashes.

Regarding Tranquileyes, I have never heard of anyone suffering from a fungal infection from it but you may want to check with the manufacturer to see if any cases have been reported. Hygiene is key with the goggle - the moisture pads must be washed and dried after each use. The pads are an open cell viscoelastic foam which cleans pretty easily. The goggle is increasingly being recommended by doctors all over the country for various types of dry eye and lid closure problems at night.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

eyes that don't close

Thank you Rebecca for your prompt reply. I will try the tranquileyes and see if they help my night dryness. My doctor thinks it is due to the fact that my eyes do not close all the way.
        Lilypad

Comment

Working...
        X