FreshKote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FreshKote

My eye Dr. is wanting me to take this eye drop called FreshKote. Wondering if anyone has heard of it before, how it worked and any side effects you may have had??

First time I used it I thought it gave me problems so I stopped for a few days, but yesterday it didn't give me any problems. I am also taking pataday for allergies. My eye problems are allergy and dry eye related. The dr. isn't sure what is hurting it more, they are working together for the most part.

He told me the eye drop is fairly new and haven't seen much info online, so wondering if anyone else is taking it.

Hi!

Dear Pete0085,

Several members here have used FreshKote. It goes by many names. Dr. Holly invented it, and it is basically Dwelle (which is sold here at the DEZ) with a lipid component. Dr. Holly originally called it APL-105. In the UK, it is an over-the-counter drop, I believe, and called Clinitas Ultra 3. Here in the U.S. it is by prescription only.

Rojzen is a great source of knowledge on this topic. She has a thread that chronicles her experience with it:

http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showthread.php?t=4527

Let us know how it works for you!

--Liz
    Last edited by liz56; 12-Apr-2008, 06:44. Reason: Capitalization error

Comment

Working...
    X