Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increased Itchiness with Dwelle

Hi All,

I have been finding measurable relief from Dwelle and have been using them exclusively for about two weeks. I use them frequently, about every two hours and at night.

Yesterday evening I began experiencing intense itchiness after dropping with Dwelle, usually lasting about 45 minutes and subsiding with time. Normally, I experience some initial stinging lasting a matter of seconds, and then find great relief. However, the itchiness has continued throughout the day today.

This worries me. These drops have been saving my life and I really hope I am not building an intolerance to them like I have with all of the other OTC drops.

Does anybody have any experience with this or have a suggestion for what I should do? Am I using them way to much?

Yes. For me the itching was at its worst when my eyes were healing up from my worst recurrent corneal erosions. I think of it like a cut on the skin that gets itchy when it heals. That happened to me, too. I hope that it is equally as hopeful a sign as it is an annoying experience!

--Liz

Comment

Working...
    X