Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

? - I've been using Dwelle for more then 4 weeks now and it still stings + makes my>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? - I've been using Dwelle for more then 4 weeks now and it still stings + makes my>>

eyes even redder. So....I'm assuming my eyes don't like the preservative in it. Do you think this is a correct assumption or should I continue to use it?

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. TIA!

Alison

I think I would recommend to discontinue if you are experiencing irritation.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Thanks Diana...

That's what I figured. I'm dissapointed since I had high hopes for it.

I appreciate your advice! (I needed someone else to tell me I've given it enough time.)

Comment

I had the same thing happen and I've never been allergic to a thing in my life. I quit trying them too. I know many here love them. I was disappointed too.

Comment

I was experiencing great success with only minor stinging upon intitial application. However, now that I have been using them exclusively for about 2-3 weeks they are causing intense itchiness. Darn! They were working so well for me and I am not sure where to turn because all the drug store brands don't work!

I think I might give it a couple more days. . .

My eye doc just gave me a prescription for FreshKote. I imagine I will have the same issue since the ingredients are similar. Boo.

Comment

Originally posted by alisonW View Post
            eyes even redder. So....I'm assuming my eyes don't like the preservative in it. Do you think this is a correct assumption or should I continue to use it?
            If you're getting persistent redness definitely discontinue. Sorry to hear it
            Rebecca Petris
            The Dry Eye Foundation
            dryeyefoundation.org
            800-484-0244

Comment

Thanks Everyone...

for your replies. I'm sorry to hear I'm not the only one who couldn't use it. My eyes are so sensitive I thought maybe it was just me. I've stopped using it and will stick with preservative-free vials from now on.

Comment

Working...
              X