• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ViVa Antioxidant Eye Drops

Fellow Americans!

Has anyone ever tried those:

http://www.cornealscience.com/cornea...ww/VIVA%20Info

We cannot get them in good old Europe...

I appreciate any feedback
    Dysfunctional Tear Syndrome ("Dry Eye Disease") is a bane of modern society.

Interesting...

Hi Philipp,

I've never heard of these but never say never....I see they can be ordered online at drugstore.com and they will ship internationally. Here's a link to how they will ship across the pond to Germany:
    http://www.drugstore.com/templates/s...sp?catid=48001 I see that they are priced at $9.79 per bottle USD.

I just received an order of Genteal Gel from a company in Australia, so it looks like alot of us will go to the ends of the earth for relief!

Good luck and if you try it, be sure to let us know how you like them.

-Lori

Comment

Viva Eye Drops

Those drops look very interesting. Has anyone out there ever used them?

Comment

Hi,

I used to use Vivadrops once in awhile. In the summer I would keep them in the fridge and use them cold.
        Cindy

"People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." ~ Unknown

Comment

Viva Eye Drops

Do you think Dakrina and Dwelle are better?

Comment

Originally posted by Gaye
            Do you think Dakrina and Dwelle are better?
            Yes. Also NutraTear which is probably a better comparison as it is the lighter drop of the three.
            Cindy

"People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." ~ Unknown

Comment

ViVa Eye Drops

That's good to know, so I don't bother trying the ViVa. I have a bottle of the NutraTear that Dr. Holly sent me, and it is with me everywhere I go during the day.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
              X