Dwelle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwelle

Is Dwelle suitable for mild to moderate dry eyes?

Yes. I began using Dwelle when my eyes were severely dry. Since my eyes have healed, my OSDI scores are now in the mild dry eye range. Although I use NutraTear more frequently than Dwelle now, I still use Dwelle (or Dakrina) if I'm having a difficult day, if the humidity is very low or if NutraTear doesn't seem to provide enough relief.

Comment

symptoms and causes?

Hi, acarol.

I think that what the drops are appropriate for depend on your symptoms and reasons for dry eye. Do you know what is causing your dry eyes?

I have severe dry eye, and I use a lot of Dewlle. However, I imagine that it might work to use just a little of it, like mornings and nighttime, if you have less dryness.

--Liz

Comment

hi liz,

No i don't know what is causing the dry eyes - i didn't have LASIK but did wear contacts for years although in the last year and a half i did cut back a lot on them (before this dryness started). I also have some inflammation - the Optician said my eyes look like someone that has allergies - even though i don't have allergies although i have sinus.
        I did change contraceptive pills at the beginning of the year and i think that could have caused problems too - i'm off it now though.

Comment

Working...
        X