Genteal Eye Gel Now in Stock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genteal Eye Gel Now in Stock!

With Gaye's help (much help, much appreciated), I've ordered 10 tubes of gel from the Australian site she had mentioned - nationalpharmacies.com.au. As far as I know, it's on its way.

But I just checked for the heck of it, and it's also available in other places now. It's not the blue tube that's shown on the Novartis site (and what I'll get from the the Australian site). It's the old black box with SEVERE in red on top.

I found it at: www.medshopexpress.com
    Also at http://www.getcanadiandrugs.com/view_cart.php.
    Both sites say it's in stock. Things are looking up, I'd say, if you were a disappointed "user" like me!

If anybody's as desperate as I have been, you might want to look into it.

I can't thank Gaye enough for her help!!!

Judy M.

Does the tube also say on it, "I come from a land down under?"
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

GenTeal Gel

Strangely, the tube says "Made in Switzerland", but "The Land Down Under" sounds much more exotic. Oh well, let's eat chocolate and rejoice that we found it!

Comment

Land Down Under (Let's eat chocolate)

Nope, it didn't mention Land Down Under, but a mini-kangaroo did jump out of the box when I opened it. He had a weird accent (for a mini-kangaroo), too.

Chocolate sounds like the plan.

Comment

Jumping for Gel...

I never need an excuse to eat chocolate! However now that I have a "stash" of Genteal Gel, I'm being kind of piggy with it. Can one "woof" down eyedrops? Instead of just using it at night...I'm using it whenever I damn well want to!! Better be careful...before I know it, it'll be gone....

-Lori

Comment

I've never tried this brand - like everyone else I can't find it. How is it so much better (if any) than say Refresh liquigel? Just curious if anyone has a comparison that has tried both.

Comment

I am occasional user of Genteal Gel. I think there is so much interest in it now because you can't get it. I don't doubt people like it, but I also believe all this attention is due to the unavailability of it.
              Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Genteal Gel

According to the Novartis site Genteal Gel will be more readily available Oct. 2005:
                Novartis Ophthalmics truly understands and shares your frustrations with regards to access to GenTeal Gel. A substantial increase in GenTeal Gel supply will be available by October 2005.
                http://www.us.novartisophthalmics.com/index.jsp
                Cindy

"People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." ~ Unknown

Comment

About Genteal

Hi, I have been using Genteal gel since my doctor recommended it because my eyes were so dry, I was tearing them at night. Its been a life saver. I ran out of it once, and tried other things...no relief at all. The gel is a fantastic product in my opinion but I was beginning to panic because I have not be able to find it. Our local drug store doesnt even have it on their list to order anymore. Its like they quit making it. How odd they would do that when so many people need it. I would like to email them if I could find their website address. Thank you all so much for the address of the Canadian Pharmacies..I have ordered...hope I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by JRE
                    I've never tried this brand - like everyone else I can't find it. How is it so much better (if any) than say Refresh liquigel? Just curious if anyone has a comparison that has tried both.
                    I tried Refresh LiquiGel for the first time during healing of cataract surgery. The healing was delayed due to the dry eye. I had just a small amount of GenTel Gel left. I tried the Refresh. It helped with the pain and got the healing back on tract. BUT, it comes out in large drops and my eyelashes were crusty. I put up with it for a few days just to get the epitheal (sp?)) to lay down and heal. I then tried my GenTel Gel again. I will say the Refresh is easier to get into my eye but GenTel feels better and not crusty eyelashes.
                    GOGO

Comment

I found it at: www.medshopexpress.com
                      Also at http://www.getcanadiandrugs.com/view_cart.php.
                      Both sites say it's in stock. Things are looking up, I'd say, if you were a disappointed "user" like me!

I just checked and medshopexpress.com is out of it.
                      GOGO

Comment

Working...
                      X