Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times can I drop?

Hi there,
    Can anyone tell me how many times a day it is ok to use Dwelle & Nutra-Tear?
    My problem is that I have severe dry & red eyes but about 90% of the time my eyes never actually feel dry so i never really know when I need to put a drop in.
    Thank you.

Suneet

Hi

I am just spending time on this Forum reading about LDN and noticed your comment.

I have the same problem - except during night (Lucky me) when I wake up
    because my eye feels dry, I never feel my eyes being dry.

Lost my vision to read and being blinded by the sunlight literally overnight.

To make a long story short, I was told I had "insensitive corneas" so there
    is no feeling of dryness unless it's a crisis (ok, so why are my corneas sensitive all of the sudden when I am trying to sleep?)

Anyway, I don't know if the drops you are using a re preservative free or not. Mine are. So I just put in drops or gel in my eyes once an hour or so, sometimes every half hour - not going to take a chance to go back to crisis mode again.

When the doctor told me about the insensitive corneas he gave me statistics : As In XXX percentage of people with Sjogren's have it - Can't remember the numbers but I gathered it's nothing unusual.

So I wonder if that's why you can't feel dry eyes - by the sound of this Forum people would be happy if their eyes didn't cause them pain.

eva

Comment

Hi Suneet,

I use NutraTear 5-6 times/day. I may also use Dwelle, in addition to NutraTear, once in the morning and once before bed. I've been using the drops like this for 5-6 years.
      Cindy

"People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." ~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
      X