ACES eye drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACES eye drops

Okay everyone the new website I found is called the wizardofeyez.com and there I found this new eye drop that made so much sense. A.C.E.S is an acronym with stands for A=Vitamin A, which stimulates goblet cells to produce more mucin, increasing the wetability of the ocular surface (cornea and conjuctiva), as well as the regenerative capacity of the epithelial cells.

C=Vitamin C, which acts as an anit-oxidant and co-enzyme for surface and intra-ocular tissues, and supports detoxification.

E=Vitamin E, which is also an anit-oxidant and co-enzyme and helps to reduce scarring by enhancing the energetic communication and regenerative functions of the connective tissue in which all cells reside.

S=both Silver and Sulfur: Sliver in the form of Mild Silver Protein at 30 ppm acts as a natural non-toxic and non-irritating topical anti-microbial, while organic sulfur in the form of MSM reduces pain, reduces the ability of pathogens to adhere to ocular tissues, decreases scarring and supports tissue detoxification including mercury detox.

Now these eye drops do not have any preservatives that can harm eyes, I thought that this eye drop sounded good and I am going to try it and I thought I would share this with all of you and get your feed back. Once again the website is called wizardofeyez.com

Also I wanted to let you know that it stated that the common eye drop preservative "benzalkonium chloride" causes worsening of dry eye, making one more and more dependent on the use of such drops. This preservative, along with thimersiol and Tween, occur in toxic concentrations in eye drops. Vasoconstrictors that "get the red out" reduce circulation in the eye, decreases production of the tear film, and worsen dry eye symptoms.

Research has shown that UNPRESERVED EYE DROPS enchance corneal healing and improve dry eye problems in comparison to preserved products. Thank you Delilah
    Last edited by Delilah; 04-Aug-2005, 07:19.

A.C.E.S. eye drops

Hi Delilah,
    These drops sound promising! I'll be checking that website out as I am always looking for the most natural alternatives. I work closely with a homeopathic doctor who is trying to help me with this particular problem. I continue to research on my own as I am getting desperate. Please let me know if you have success.
    Candice

Comment

Working...
    X