Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Dwelle be effective if only used at night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Dwelle be effective if only used at night?

Can you just use it at night or do you have to use it throughout the day to get good results?

It is perfectly acceptable to use Dwelle in whatever capacity one sees fit. Many probably only use it at night and opt for something a bit "lighter" during the day.

That said, there has been a lot of chatter on this site as late regarding the therapeutic use of Dwelle and Dakrina. The science behind such use is compelling, and one which I am not even remotely attentive enough to fully understand or regurgitate. But, I have been using Dwelle several times a day the last few months and have done quite well this spring. I have, in fact, not been using my blood serum drops lately. I have been touting my success with these for years now.

My best to your husband and his continued comfort. Best of luck with the Dwelle. Be sure and give it its due time. I had given up on it long ago and am now a believer!

Diana
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by amo124 View Post
      Can you just use it at night or do you have to use it throughout the day to get good results?
      As was said, there's all sorts of great science behind this stuff, but it's nothing I can wrap my head around.

When I first purchased the kit with all three drops, I could not use dakrina without the kind of pain I'm used to experiencing when using muro 128 (and anyone who has used it will know, it aint a bunch of flowers)- it's been some weeks since then, and I've tried using it again, and have found it to be more and more comfortable- no, it's still not the most pleasant thing on earth, but the significant decrease in stinging/burning/irritation when applying eye drops speaks enough for itself- something I've changed is working, and the major change I've made is using dwelle.

No confusing science needed.

Comment

Dwelle vs Dakrina

Hi all - it seems to me that the active ingredients in Dwelle and Dakrina are exactly the same (polyvinyl alcohol, 2.7% and povidone, 2%). What, then is the difference betwen these two products? I have had some good results with Dwelle but they seem to make my eyes/blinking slow and "heavy." I notice that they are indicated for night use - so is there something about Dakrina tha makes them more appropriate for daytime. Any advice would be appreciated!:

Comment

Originally posted by ronsivillo@gmail.com View Post
          Hi all - it seems to me that the active ingredients in Dwelle and Dakrina are exactly the same (polyvinyl alcohol, 2.7% and povidone, 2%). What, then is the difference betwen these two products? I have had some good results with Dwelle but they seem to make my eyes/blinking slow and "heavy." I notice that they are indicated for night use - so is there something about Dakrina tha makes them more appropriate for daytime. Any advice would be appreciated!:

The only difference between dwelle and dakrina is that dakrina has added vitamin A.

Although they are labled night/day, they are both (as far as I know) equally suitable for use at either time.

If your needs aren't severe enough to make the trade-off of blurred vision worth it, consider nutratear, which is much thinner.

Comment

thanks!

a very belated thanks to your helpful response!!

Comment

Working...
            X