My first experience of Dwelle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first experience of Dwelle

After dealing with cornea erosions and dry eye for five weeks after Lasik, I am now beginning to come out of my personal helll and back into the land of the living. But only because I realised my surgeon was an idiot and because of this site I was able to demand bandage contact lens and plugs...the later making ALL the difference.

So contacts are out and plugs still in. I used Dwells last night and my eye immdeiately felt silky and velvety....am I imagining this, I thought they would take longer to kick in. I also bought the nutratear...can I use these along with my systane drops?

B.

Thank goodness for this site and God bless Rebecca!!!

I shutter to think where we would all be if not for her commitment to all of us and this site.

I have learned more here than from all 3 doctors I've seen and I've even taught them a few things which is very scary!!

This just proves again that we have to take charge of our own health because sometimes doctors don't really have a clue!

Comment

I used Dwelle last night and my eye immdeiately felt silky and velvety....am I imagining this, I thought they would take longer to kick in.
      That's normal. - In the sense that a lot of things are normal. For me, that's what Dwelle usually feels like (silky) - except first thing some mornings or on a really rough night when I've left too long a gap between taking out my sclerals and going to bed.

I also bought the nutratear...can I use these along with my systane drops?
      Don't see why not. More benefits from it if you ditch the Systane probably, but you're talking to a partisan here

By the way... just for perspective: My own surgeon from 2001 practices in San Francisco. He was pretty much completely useless with helping me out after my surgery. But he's no idiot. Most of them aren't. They're just focused on what they do - surgery - and not necessarily on what you need and want now.

p.s. thanks for the kind words lasiklady
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
      X