Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FreshKote Availablity

Hi,
    I went to see my Optho yday & I told her I wanted to try FreshKote. She said she hadnt heard of it & therefore wasnt available to me through my insurance, but I should try "Soothe".
    I want to try FRESHKOTE!
    Any suggestions on how I could get a hold of it?
    Thanks

Suneet.

Freshkote, I think, is stocked by McKessons a large wholesale distributor. So if your doc were to write a prescription for it your local drugstore could order it for you.

Comment

Freshkote

Where r u located? I am in the US and was able to obtain freshkote quite easily thru my MD. Infact my MD gave some samples of it.
      If life is a bowl of cherries, then why I am I stuck in the pits!

Comment

If you are in the USA, the Walgreen's pharmacies can get FreshKote through their distributor, Cardinal Health. Or, you can call the manufacturer, Focus Laboratories at (501) 753-6006 and ask where it's available in your area. Better still, have your doctor call them. It is a legitimate prescription and you have a perfect right to try it.

It's true that insurance doesn't cover it, so it's a bit expensive. I have found that to be an advantage---I am very conservative with my use, and that's good, because then I'm not "over dropping."

Keep working on your eye doctor. Good luck.

Calli

Comment

Thanks everyone.
          Im based in the Bay Area, California.
          Approx how much does it cost?

Comment

From Walgreen's, mine cost $30 for a 15mL bottle.

I think FreshKote works a lot better than "Soothe."

C

Comment

My eye doc was going to look into having the Kaiser pharmacy order for me. It's on their list right now -- but he's great -- really working with me on my ideas.

Comment

Working...
              X