Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitening Drops

Hey everybody,

I have a question about whitening drops. Before I start,I wanted to stress, that I DO know that they are dangerous and that you shouldn't use them. I've never used them before but right now, my eyes are so horrible red (days before my period are always the worst) and I'm going to a ball on Friday night. I don't want to look like a monster, I need my eye to be a bit more white and there is no other way to make them whiter. It will be a long evening and my eyes are always horrible at night. So, they're going to be red because of my cylce and red because it's in the evening...
    So, how long does the whitening effect of these drops last? I know that my eyes might be more red after the effect wears off, so is it possible to use the drops a second time that night?
    Thank you for your answer! :-) And believe me, I won't use these drops for a long time after this ball...

Hello stephgurl1986,

When you talk about "eye whitening drops", do you mean drops like Visine?

Those drops tend to cause dryness, and like all eye drops, you should not over use them.

I find my eye redness is reduced when I consistently use Dakrina or NutraTear instead of over the counter eye drops. The redness reduction doesn't happen instantly, of course.

Good luck,

Lynne

Comment

Working...
    X