Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my cure from dry eye./check with an allergy dr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my cure from dry eye./check with an allergy dr.

well~ for 4 yrs my eye doc was treating me for dry eye . i had bleph breakouts about 75 % of the time. i could not wear makeup, i was always swollen and red, and i was so depressed about it. i NEVER knew when i could get dressed to go out. my eyes were in an awful mess. i tried everything under the sun. i was about to see a dr. about having my ducts drained for some relief. well, someone told me to call dr. randlemann at emorty clinic in atlanta. i did !! it changed my life. after about 2 hrs of exams. i was told my ONLY problem was NOT my eyes. he said my eyes were fine. i had severe allergies ~~ that was the culprit all along. he suggested to see my fam/ dr to get on allergy meds, and add an eye drop to daily routine. i got alawat, use it once a day, along with my tears. i satrted singulair 3 months ago. well~~ i NO LONGER HAVE ANY issues with my eyes. please cheack w/ a good dr. about a daily allergy tab. it has to be taken a good while, not 3-4 weeks. i do have lite tearing when something is in high bloom, for that i take sudafed nasal til it stops. please read and consider another opinion.
    cookie in ga.

Hi Cookie,
    Do you have any side effects from Singulair? I have been told that it can affect your sleep, as in having bad dreams, when you're on it.
    Very good news for you that the allergy treatment is working. That's great!

Comment

alawat?

Could alawat be known under another name, too? I would like to check it out on the Internet, as I have allergies, as well. Thanks for posting your info! I really appreciate folks who do so.

Comment

Working...
      X