Thicker drop at night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thicker drop at night

Is it important to use a thicker drop at night?

A little different for everyone

I think it's best to experiment a bit because everyone seems to find a combination of drops, gels ointment that works for them. When my eyes were really bad, I had a hard time seeing through even the thinnest gels. Now I use Genteal moderate to severe gel drops all the time and they work pretty good. I get a little distortion in some light conditions but mostly it's pretty good and my eyes are usually very white and not inflammed. A humidifier by my bed really helped too. Never tried a mask but those look like they could achieve the same result or maybe a bit better. I use a tiny bit of preservative free ointment at night and get good results. Hope this helps.

Comment

I use the genteal gel at night. It does not generally last all night. If I wake up to use the bathroom during the middle of the night, I will put more in. I find it too goopy and cloudy for use during the day.
      Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Ya i'm using Celluvisc drops at night now and seem to be able to sleep through the night. I don't use them during the day as they dry on my eyelashes and make my eyes sting even more.

Comment

Working...
        X