Oculoheel Drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oculoheel Drops

Has anyone used these homopathic drops? My Optician suggested them, haven't used them yet though.

Interesting product - I see plenty of ordering info - but no info on people who have tried it - even comes in pills -

https://ssl23.chi.us.securedata.net/...roducts_id=164

The treatment options sound similiar to my eye issues

Comment

Please Note: Traditional Use information is provided as a courtesy only. Although we have done our best to review the validity of these uses and we continue to revise this information as new data emerges, the traditional uses indicated on this page for this product may be wrong. This information is based on Traditional and Folklore Medicine which uses natural materials to support health. This information has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA and is not necessarily based on scientific evidence from any source. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are intended to support general well being and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. If conditions persist, please seek advice from your medical doctor.

Comment

Pretty much like the drops sold here - dakrina, etc - no FDA approval

Comment

No i haven't come across anyone that used them either - they might be worth a try.

Comment

Bausch & Lomb Soothe®XP Emollient (Lubricant) Eye Drops

anyone try these drops?

Comment

Working...
            X