Drops to use during excessive computer use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drops to use during excessive computer use

just like to know the differnt drops users have had success with while stareing at computers for long periods of time

Starbrightboy

We all have a personal preference and there is not a one size fits all with this.

For me I like Clinitas Ultra or Clinitas Soothe.

All I can suggest for you is to try a few and find one that works for you.

I am judging my your post that you are looking for something for frequent use, therefore, I can only recommend that you go consider something that does not contain the preservative BAK, go for something with a dissapearing preservative or preservative free.

A lot of people have success with Nutratear (available from the shop on dryeyezone). Maybe that is worth a try.

Regards

Ian
    Last edited by prattstar; 13-Sep-2008, 06:27. Reason: correction

Comment

Larmabak - a NaCl solution without preservation

You can use as often as you like, like pouring water in your eye, immeditate effect.

But I found "NO" any thing can make me use 8 hours of computer like I haven't got dry eye...lubricant eye drops didn't fix problem, can't help on senitive to light. Dry eye no only dry, I need a normal eye to use computer like normal...

If I play 8 hours of online game with eye drops, I think I will get inflammed eye the next day...

Comment

I know this seems like spamming, but try using swimming goggles in front of the computer.

I think protective eyewear gets often discarded in favor of eyedrops, while it actually is the most powerful help I've found for dry eyes.

Comment

Working...
        X