Nutratear? vs.. Dwelle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutratear? vs.. Dwelle?

I use Dwelle at night and like it as it seems that my eyes stay more lubricated throughout the night. I was just reading up on Nutratear and was wondering who uses it and how they like it? Right now I am using the Systane Ultra 3x a day which I really like and I use Theratears non preservative vials in the day when I am glued to my PC at work..

I am just curious regarding Nutratear and if I should try it and how it differs from Dwelle?

I appreciate any advise on this!
    Thanks
    Jen
    Jenny

Hi Jen-Simply put, NutraTear is a great daytime drop. Dwelle is best for night. As a rule, that is, but you can use any way you want. NutraTear is much lighter than Dwelle. It's very soothing and doesn't leave a blur or burn (to me). Lucy
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Jenny I used to also use the theratears PF drops at work on computer, I switched to nutratear and have never looked back. 100% difference for me, in fact any thinner drop other then nutratear right now really bothers me in the daytime.

I probably buy 4 bottles every 2 months and have 1 ever where for whenever I feel I need it. I really wish you could get these drops in the stores because whenever i run out or forget a bottle I know nothing I can buy will satisfy me like nutratear and have bought many a bottles for 1 evening knowing I'll throw them away when I get home.

Comment

Working...
      X