DWELLE question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWELLE question!

I have had a problem with dry eyes for a while. IT Causes my eyes to get really red. A week ago i started Dwelle .It seems to get the red out, FINALLY! The first question i have is can i use this daily? The second is another problem . I work at an airport .It seems that after a hour at work i notice my nice clear eyes are starting to get red there. What should i try now for my at work time?

Jo3216,

That's great that you have found success with Dwelle. I use it every three hours through the day.

Maybe a Genteal gel drop or Nutratear at work would give some relief?

--Liz

Comment

It's fine to use dwelle when you need it, day or night. The trick is to not apply a 'flood' of it- just a really small drop will do the trick.

Nutratear might work better during the day, but given the harsh environment with air circulation in airports, I'd suggest just keeping dwelle in your pocket, and using it as needed. The shop does offer free samples of nutratear (which are good sized samples, enough to get an idea of if it works for you), so you can pick them up and try them on your next order.

If you can find it (CVS has them) 'natures tears eye mist' (which is just.. sterile water in a spray can) is good for when you're in too much of a hurry to stop and put in drops.

Comment

dwelle

thanks for the replies.you guys think a drop like patanol might work while im at the airport if it is another problem like allergies???

Comment

I use Dwelle around eight times a day.

Comment

Working...
          X