NU-Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NU-Eyes

Has anyone ever made any experience with those?

http://www.bionational.com/xcart/catalog/index.html

The inventor has just recently published a new article about them:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...259&query_hl=2
    Dysfunctional Tear Syndrome ("Dry Eye Disease") is a bane of modern society.

Nu-Eyes

Hello Phillip - at this very moment I have a package of unused Nu-eyes in my refrigerator. I ordered it from the internet and was so hopeful of how it might improve my eyes. From the very first vial I opened, I couldn't bear the burning it caused. I kept trying it but couldn't stand it. I also mentioned this on the site and wondered if anyone else had tried it. Dr. Holly responded to my post and told me not to bother, it would not do what it promised. This was my experience and I was so disappointed because, here was another $30.00 or so dollars I had thrown away on a promise of relief. He then sent me two samples of his drops, Dwelle and NutraTear. The NutraTear was nice during the day, but the Dwelle really helped me in the evening. I know that you can't order the drops there in Germany, as they do not ship internationally. But if you would like to try them, send me your address and I can order some and send them on to you. I can also send you the rest of the Nu-eyes to try if you like. It would save you some money!

Comment

Just glancing through.........

I glanced at the site and it looks like this stuff is a "fix" dry eyes, cataracts, dog cataracts, and probably anything else you may have. A lot of promises regarding cataracts being "improved." Sure, sure.
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Just glancing through.........

I glanced at the site and it looks like this stuff is a "fix" dry eyes, cataracts, dog cataracts, and probably anything else you may have. A lot of promises regarding cataracts being "improved." Sure, sure.

PS. Gaye is being very generous with you. That seems to be a common occurrence throughout this board.
        Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Generosity

I highly appreciate everyone who shares information, experience and even offers help on this board. This is a very precious community here and I will gladly offer my assistance in any way I can to anyone who might benefit.

By the way, there is yet another new artificial tear available in the US which has caught my eye. It is an advanced version of the Tears Again Spray:

QuSomes™ are microscopic molecules that are similar to liposomes which have been used for years in cosmetic and drug delivery. QuSomes™, however, offer superior penetration and dispersion. Vital nutrients and antioxidants that include Vitamins A, C and E have been added to provide long-lasting comfort with minimal application. This convenient spray is applied to eyelids to better facilitate migration of QuSomes™ onto the tear film to seal in existing tears.

I am now looking forward to Dr. Holly's drops and I will definetely give those NU-Eyes a shot. But maybe someone else would like to try those QuSomes?
          They can be ordered at http://www.ocusoft.com/ and I think they are not very expensive - If anyone cares to give them a shot..
          Last edited by Philipp_from_Germany; 11-Nov-2005, 11:23.
          Dysfunctional Tear Syndrome ("Dry Eye Disease") is a bane of modern society.

Comment

Working...
          X