GenTeal Gel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GenTeal Gel?

I'm new here and looking for a good nighttime ointment or get. I've tried lacrilube but I hate the way my eyes feel in the morning, like they have grease in them. It seems to take hours to get rid of it.

Is there a difference between GenTeal Gel and GetTeal Gel Drops? I've only seen the gel drops at the drugstore.

I am in Canada so we may have different stuff here. I can't seem to find Theratears, which my optometrist recommended for daytime. We have tons of Refresh items and I currently use Refresh Endura during the day.

He also recommended Celluvisc for nighttime but I didn't think to ask if it is gel, ointment or drops. I've seen Celluvisc drops but nothing else.

A lot of questions, I know, but I sure would appreciate the help. Thanks.

I have found the gel to be different from the gel drops. The gel drops are close, but the gel lasts longer for nighttime use, imo. I am not sure if it is sold in Canada, however.

Comment

GenTeal Severe Dry Eye gel is different from any drop or gel drop. Gel drops are just thicker versions of eye drops, but not as thick as Gel. Genteal Gel is the only thing I can tolerate at night. I do need to reapply it during the night but it is better than drops. Ointments are so irritating. Here is a link to info on the drops etc. so you can compare ingredients. http://www.dryeyezone.com/encycloped...html#ListAlphaBy looking at ingredients, you might be able to find something similar in Canada. Some U.S. companies will ship to Canada. I know that www.drugstore.com has the gel and will ship internationally.
      Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Working...
      X