Muro 128

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muro 128

Hello everyone, long time I haven't wrote anything sorry, holidays are busy. Anyway I got an e-mail from a nice lady on this site and she told me about Muro 128, this drop is for corneal edema you can buy it over the counter in any store and it costs $20 bucks and she said that its suppose to help with these stringy mucus things I have as she has a friend who has the same thing and is using this drop. I tried it last night and was amazed and this morning I put the drops in and no strings!!!! It burns like hell and it makes my eyes feel a little funny but I can't believe the wonders its working right now as I type this e-mail to all of you I will keep all of you posted on how it is working with my restasis and if I can make it through the whole day with no stringy mucus I think I might have found my cure finally.
    Although, my dry eye is still bad when I wake up, I have to use my natural tear drops to open them, but that is just the start of my day, the actual problem throughout my day and night when I am awake is these horrible, gross, long, stringy mucus things coming out from my eyes constantly So today will be the big test, so far so good. God bless and Merry Christmas, I will be in touch. Ciao for now Delilah

That's wonderful! I hope that it works for you!! Keep us posted...

Comment

Delilah, I have used (still do on occasion) Muro 128 ointment. I do not have the mucousy strings you speak of, so cannot relate. It was my lasik doc who recommended Muro 128 to me for dry eyes and corneal erosions.

From my experience, the drops burned pretty badly. The ointment did not. Any time I had abrasions, the doc said "use more Muro!." I hope it helps you.
      Perhaps you've found a *fix* for strings!
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Excited for Nothing!!

Hi Everyone, well the Muro helped for a little bit of the day, then all of a sudden the strings started coming out again. I have been horribly sick with a bad infection in my lungs, this morning I woke up with my eyes so infected I couldn't open them, they were stuck shut. So now Im on Vigamox to stop the eye infection and yes Lucy the Muro drops burn like hell!!! I guess I can try the ointment, I don't think anything will ever help these strings, but hey maybe since the strings started after my first eye infection and now I have another one it will do a reverse and take them away??? Yeah Im just thinking silly now, this is the first eye infection I have had in 2 and a half years since the strings started!!! Well Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New year I will keep in touch. I hope all of you are doing good. Ciao Delilah

Comment

Working...
        X