NutraTear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NutraTear

NutraTear is my current fave drop for daytime and if I awaken in the night and need to wet my eyes.

1. I have used NutraTear since the summer of 2002 but it has only been in the past year and a half or so that it has become my primary drop.

2. I credit Dwelle and Dakrina with healing my epithelium and stopping RCE Recurrent Corneal Erosion). Now that my eyes are better, I really like the lightness and 'wetness' of NutraTear. I find it refreshing. When my eyes get a little itchy, NutraTear helps. I also keep it right by my computer to help ease 'computer eyes'.

3. Before my eyes were fully healed from recurrent erosions, NutraTear stung my eyes. If I have a case of SPK (Superficial Punctate Keratitis) going on, NT will sting my eyes. That's when I will use Dakrina or Dwelle to get back on track.

4. I typically use NutraTear 5-6 times/day. It's important not to overuse any drop.
    Last edited by Cindy; 20-Feb-2005, 05:43. Reason: changed thread title
    Cindy

"People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." ~ Unknown

My Exp with NutraTear

Hello everyone and I just wanted to say that I really like NutraTear, I got a little freaked out that it was red but it works better than all the others I have tried. I have now been on the NAC and Doxy for a month and a half now and I am not sure if its helping, my eyes are still bugging me with mucus but NutraTear really helps my eyes, its not too sticky and it helps put more moistere in my eyes. Thank you very much Delilah

Comment

Nutratear

I love the Nutratear also. My first experience with it was about a month ago, when Dr. Holly sent me a vial of it. It is the best thing I have found for daytime use. Dwelle is the next best thing for use in the evening. These are great drops. I still have to use GenTeal Gel before bed, but I am thrilled I found the others for daytime use.

Comment

Working...
      X