Need help with nighttime drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with nighttime drops

Anyone find nighttime drops or gel without methlycarbocellulose (i am allergic to this) and no petrolem or mineral oil or maybe minimial amounts and no preservatives or maybe a "nice" preservative?

I have been on LOA from work for 1 month, and even with the computer screen at 14% brightness, I can't look at it very long. I need to get some names of products that I can tell my relatives to send me from the States (I am in a 3rd world country at this time).

Thanks,
    eyecansee

I use GenTeal Severe Eye Gel. Here are the ingredients:

Ingredients:
    Active Ingredients: Hypromellose (0.3%) (Lubricant)

Inactive Ingredients: Carbopol 980, GenAqua (Sodium Perborate), Phosphoric Acid, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

thanks for your reply. I did try that, but I had a reaction to it. Anything in the family of hypromellose, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, carbocellulose, or anything similiar in name I have reactions to for I have tried a lot of different drops. But thanks so much for tying to help!

eyecansee
      (despite my problems, I thank God that until now still eyecansee)

Comment

thanks for your reply. I did try that, but I had a reaction to it. Anything in the family of hypromellose, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, carbocellulose, or anything similiar in name I have reactions to for I have tried a lot of different drops. But thanks so much for tying to help!

eyecansee
        (despite my problems, I thank God that until now still eyecansee)

Comment

Working...
        X