Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contact lens rewetting drops

HI All,

Just wanted to know if anyone has a recommendation for rewetting drops that last longer than an hour. I've been using Refresh liquigel drops but have to use them every hour and even with that frequency, my eyes still get red after 4 hours of wear. Without my contacts, I use the Genteal severe dry eye gel, and only have to apply that once in the morning, then in the early evening, and once before bedtime for comfort all day. I have Acuvue Advanced w/ hydraclear lenses and clean them daily. I have tried Aquify rewetting drops also but they seem a little too light weight. I guess I'm looking for the equivalent of Genteal gel for contact lenses. My eye doc suggested the Genteal drops for moderate dry eye to use w/ contacts, but I haven't found any relief w/ those.

Thanks!

Link

Below is a link to step-sister website Lasermyeye.org where folks were discussing this very same information.

http://www.lasermyeye.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1047
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

I use Soothe drops 15 minutes prior to inserting my lenses. With this pretreatment I can wear my lenses for longer with out rewetting. Otherwise I like Aquify, Blink or Clerz 2 for rewetting.

Hope this helps-
      Tigs

Comment

Working...
      X