Refresh Endura - what happened to it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refresh Endura - what happened to it?

It seems that these drops have disappeared off the market. Does anyone know why? I found them to be helpful at night. (They contained castor oil).

I googled it. They changed the name. http://www.refreshbrand.com/html/con...rSensitive.asp
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

I like these drops, too, but I cannot find the single-vial form of them at the store. I can only find the bottled drops.

--Liz

Comment

Originally posted by liz56 View Post
        I like these drops, too, but I cannot find the single-vial form of them at the store. I can only find the bottled drops.

--Liz
        Same here. I cannot find the preservative-free single vials. I'll look again on the website to see if I can find a customer service number to call.

Comment

Thank you for doing that Calcan. I loke those drops occasionally and miss them.

--Liz

Comment

Hello.......?

Here they are in single use vials. They just changed the name!http://www.refreshbrand.com/html/con...rSensitive.asp
            Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Thanks, Kitty. I noticed that; I just cannot find them at the store.

--Liz

Comment

They are available at drugstore.com and many online retailers. Try a search at froogle.com.

Comment

I wrote to Allergan and I'm sad to say rop

that they single vials are no longer being made... I think this is a bit wierd since they only came out recently and had (Formerly known as Refresh Endura on the box!) I heard that these drops were as good as Restasis (also made by Allergan apparently).. Allergan, it is suspected, have stopped producing the single vials as they are as good as, if not better than Restasis! Obviously they want to make as much money from the more expensive Restasis as possible...not likely if they produce something cheaper that works as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Shell View Post
                    that they single vials are no longer being made... I think this is a bit wierd since they only came out recently and had (Formerly known as Refresh Endura on the box!) I heard that these drops were as good as Restasis (also made by Allergan apparently).. Allergan, it is suspected, have stopped producing the single vials as they are as good as, if not better than Restasis! Obviously they want to make as much money from the more expensive Restasis as possible...not likely if they produce something cheaper that works as well...
                    Thank you for that information. I suspected this was the reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X