Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. holly's drops

How do you get Dr. Holly's drops?

The Dry Eye shop...look for the graphic at the top of this page...
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

dr. holly's drops

they are always sold out.

Comment

Yikes. I didn't know she was out of all the drops. I thought just Dwelle was out.

There is another Dr. Holly drop called Freshkote that can be ordered for probably $30 per bottle from any pharmacy. It's like Dwelle supposedly only with an added lipid. It's a good alternative to any that are sold (or in this case, NOT sold) on this site. I would urge you to give these drops a try - and I know it's pricey. Many, many people have had great success with Dr. Holly's drops.

For what it's worth, Dr. Holly's drops should one day be available again on this site. I don't know that status of that, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Best of luck to you.

Comment

Diana, let me add, folks will need a prescription for Freshkote drops. Don't want dry eyed people wandering into pharmacies demanding Freshkote Drops and getting thrown out.
          Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Oh, yes, I forgot about this. One more irritation in the way of getting hold of what is really just a more effective over-the-counter drop. Louisvillemom, it is possible that Dr. Foulks office may call in an Rx for you. It may not require direct communication with him...

D

Comment

Also, this is from the last Bulletin on the status of the orders:

BULLETIN FEB 2009

We are in the process of transitioning these eyedrops to another company. We will then be stocking Dwelle short-term until it is available through other channels. We expect to have that new stock in May. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Comment

February 2009???

Comment

Working...
                X