• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collyre Bleu eyedrops

Has anybody ever tried these drops?

http://www.blueeyedrops.com/about.htm

Beware!!!

I googled this and found the below. I was suspicious because it is very difficult to find an ingredients list for these drops on their web site:

Collyre Bleu has been banned in many countries because the ingredients in it can cause a severe problem in eyes. The "bleu" part is actually chemical methelene blue which is a dye used before medical/surgical procedures or to identify a problem inside the body by injecting a dye. It is also a severe eye irritant. It is not available in the United States because it does not have FDA approval.

It sounds more caustic than Visine. Not for us. Not for anyone really. Geez - the stuff that people will try to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by Gretchen View Post
      I googled this and found the below. I was suspicious because it is very difficult to find an ingredients list for these drops on their web site:

Collyre Bleu has been banned in many countries because the ingredients in it can cause a severe problem in eyes. The "bleu" part is actually chemical methelene blue which is a dye used before medical/surgical procedures or to identify a problem inside the body by injecting a dye. It is also a severe eye irritant. It is not available in the United States because it does not have FDA approval.

It sounds more caustic than Visine. Not for us. Not for anyone really. Geez - the stuff that people will try to sell!
      Oh my gosh - thanks for that information! I won't bother trying these drops.

Comment

It's like a site by the boogeyman. Gretchen's right. Lucy
        Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
        X