Dwelle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwelle?

Hi - do we know when Dwelle will be available again?

I'm running dangerously low !

Cheers

EllMitcho
    The magic gloop IS out there somewhere - right?

Originally posted by EllMitcho View Post
    Hi - do we know when Dwelle will be available again?

I'm running dangerously low !

Cheers

EllMitcho
    It's not around yet, and if I recall, it might be out for a few more months. Whatever stocks you have of dwelle are already expired, but it's your choice if you wish to continue using them.

If you do run out or you don't want to keep using the expired drops, see your eye doc (or even call and ask if they'll write the script) for freshkote, which is dwelle's prescription variant. That has no supply issues whatsoever and should keep you through.

Comment

According to the main Dwelle page in the shop, it will be available in several weeks:

MAY 2009 UPDATE: Due to supply problems we have had to transfer these products to another company. We will no longer be selling NutraTear or Dakrina. We will sell Dwelle for a limited time starting from the first shipment from the new owners which we expect around late May or early June. When Dakrina or NutraTear become available through another source we will post that information here. We also encourage customers to try FreshKote, which is another of Dr. Holly's formulations with some similarities to Dwelle. It is sold on prescription.

--Liz

Comment

Originally posted by liz56 View Post
        According to the main Dwelle page in the shop, it will be available in several weeks:

MAY 2009 UPDATE: Due to supply problems we have had to transfer these products to another company. We will no longer be selling NutraTear or Dakrina. We will sell Dwelle for a limited time starting from the first shipment from the new owners which we expect around late May or early June. When Dakrina or NutraTear become available through another source we will post that information here. We also encourage customers to try FreshKote, which is another of Dr. Holly's formulations with some similarities to Dwelle. It is sold on prescription.

--Liz
        I do hope it's soon. For me, freshkote does provide way more relief than standard drops, but nowhere near dwelle which is just... really nice, on my eyes. I hate the fact that my eyes are sliding because of a silly supply problem.

Comment

Working...
        X