Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone contacted Leiter about the Refresh Endura PF substitute?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone contacted Leiter about the Refresh Endura PF substitute?

About 10 days ago, I posted a request for former users of the preservative-free form of Refresh Endura (a.k.a. Dry Eye Therapy) to contact Leiter pharmacy encouraging them to go ahead with their plans to compound a substitute. Unfortunately, I forgot to ask people to let me know if they had done so. If you have, could you post a reply to this thread?

I'm trying to organize a group of people who have both blepharitis and aqueous deficiency to get something available with a high lubricant content that can be used frequently (every hour or even half-hour) throughout the day.

Thanks,
    vmjjrk

drops

Reading this message made me think of my own experience with Refresh Endura. I, too, thought that RE was the drop of choice, but in the last several months, I've found Oasis Tears Plus to be a great replacement. Now, I wouldn't think of going back to Refresh Endura. I'd encourage others to give it a try. Yes, it takes a few months to know a significant difference, but I really like it. Sometimes I supplement with Theratears to give a bit more "liquid." My diagnosis: posterior blepharitis (MGD) and insufficient tears. (I'm also on Restasis; am quadriplugged; and do compresses/massage).

Comment

Working...
    X