What really works ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What really works ?

I am not talking about any cheap drops or drugs that I will be taking for the rest of my life.

I am sure that there are people on here who know an absolute cure to dry eyes, those who have dicsovered a TRUE solution have no more reasons to visit this place.

It is those who are still suffering and on constant drops and drugs that are stuck in this place in order to find an answer to their problem.

I think its time to all get together to put an end to this, there must be something out there in this great big world to help us once and for all.

Forget the artifical tears, its time to get our eyes back to producing their own tears!

Someone on here recently mentioned this one.......

http://www.natoph.com/contents/04/01.pdf

It is stuff like this which we need to discover !

Let's get together to help each other for divided we fall united we stand !

It says they are Professional Quality - only Available Via Doctors. Why so if they are homeopathic and safe?

"......... Safe for pregnant women & children. Ok for use with contact lenses in place. There are no known side effects or drug interactions...'

`...Indications: Dry Eye. Contraindications: None known. Drug interactions: None known...'

Did you notice that patients are also advised to:

`....take adequate amounts of Omega 3, 6 & 9 essential fatty acids, keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water and take good quality nutraceuticals....'. (I believe nutraceutical is a portmanteau word made up of nutrition and pharmaceutical.....)

This is stuff that most of us are doing anyway.

Comment

weel done irish eyes.....lets scrap this one off the list then and come up with something which is going to work no matter what the cost!

Comment

If only we could come up with something that works!!

Sadly, doctors in the UK are not up to speed with this condition. It's more `patient led' than it should be.

What sort of eye problems do you have?

Comment

If you are really interested in curing this disorder, I think you should be looking at the Digestive tract, but specifically the Intestines, the small intestine.

I think it has to do with the bacterial balance in the small intestine and Colon.

The Good "beneficial Bacteria" or probiotic bacteria that we all here about, are what keep us from getting infections. They produce natural anti-biotics, which keep bad bacteria out of our systems. 80% of our Immune-System is in the intestines, this is where our body contacts alot of bacteria and stuff from the outside world. also, alot of people don't understand that by taking vitamins, doesn't mean your body is actually going to use them.

this is how it works:

example: Good Bacteria Eat Food (which contains vitamins)---they then produce the vitamins that our body can actually use. also, some species of good bacteria in our intestines, manufacture short chain and long chain fatty acids.

what I want to know is, if someone could research the connection between lipids and fatty acids that are manufactured or produced by these bacteria.

i wonder if their is a connection?

rhad

Comment

Interesting replies,

our digestive systems do infact reflect on pretty much everything including our eyes which is why foods and oil can promote to better eyesight.

I have gone through a failed lasik surgery around 4 years ago.....

I have for the past one and hafl year been suffering from severe sinus pain, I believe that its got something to do with my eyes....

I am now looking into cutting down on the time I wear my glasses and start taking some hours break wearing them.

Maybe that will bring them back to how they were suppose to be, I will not over do it for now as that might overstress them making the situation worse.

One step at a time is the key.

Anyone else got any views on this feel free to share your experiances and opinions.....

Comment

Working...
            X