Liposomal spray now in U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liposomal spray now in U.S.

I went to purchase Clarymist in Germany recently. When I described what I was looking for to the pharmacist,
    she came back with a bottle of Tears Again.
    It looked and smelled like the Clarymist I had tried long ago, so I figured it had just been renamed.
    After I got home, I began to wonder about the English name, since none of the instructions on the bottle were in English.
    When I googled Tears Again, it took me to the Occusoft website.
    Apparently it is now sold in the USA by Occusoft.
    As far as I can tell it is the same stuff, so if any of you have been interested in trying it, now you can.
    It may have been available before, but this is the first I've seen it.

Thanks for the info.

I might want to give that a try!

Does it really work?

Melissa
    pianolady

Comment

Hi

I always seem to be such a killjoy!

I've tried it and it didn't work for me.

Comment

Bummer!

Melissa
        pianolady

Comment

It was not the magic goop we are all looking for, but I stopped believing Unicorns exist.

I tried it once before when my lids were in very bad shape. I am better now so I hope it will help in some small degree.
          I have noticed my lids are not as red.

Every little bit helps.

Comment

Originally posted by skygoddess View Post
            I went to purchase Clarymist in Germany recently. When I described what I was looking for to the pharmacist,
            she came back with a bottle of Tears Again.
            It looked and smelled like the Clarymist I had tried long ago, so I figured it had just been renamed.
            After I got home, I began to wonder about the English name, since none of the instructions on the bottle were in English.
            When I googled Tears Again, it took me to the Occusoft website.
            Apparently it is now sold in the USA by Occusoft.
            As far as I can tell it is the same stuff, so if any of you have been interested in trying it, now you can.
            It may have been available before, but this is the first I've seen it.
            It's manufactured by Optima Pharmazeutische over in Germany, and was branded Tears Again over the, as well as Australia, and as you point out America, and other regions.

We didn't like the name so changed it to Clarymist when we launched it. We then had some issues with the name (!), and it is now finally out again as Eye Logic.

Be wary that the Occusoft website used to also sell "Tears Again Plus" - or something like that. It wasn't the same, and didn't have any liposomal ingredients in it.

With regards to efficacy, there's more trial information coming out soon, but everything published to date is good. As with everything people respond to varying degrees

Comment

Hey Tony, long time no see! Thanks for the update.
              Rebecca Petris
              The Dry Eye Foundation
              dryeyefoundation.org
              800-484-0244

Comment

Yes, it's been a while!

Things got hectic this end, then with us not actually having a product in, it seemed hard to justify being on the forum during work hours...

No probs on the update, will get the new study data up once it's reviewed

Comment

Working...
                X