X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catlover
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    I have used TheraTears both in the vials and the bottle and found both to be worthwhile. The vials are probably better, but sometimes you just gotta go with the bottle for whatever the reason. Lucy
    I like TheraTears better than Systane (PF). Seems like it coats my eye longer.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I have used TheraTears both in the vials and the bottle and found both to be worthwhile. The vials are probably better, but sometimes you just gotta go with the bottle for whatever the reason. Lucy

Leave a comment:

• irish eyes
    replied
    Hi

I use Vismed multi - which has a `disappearing preservative'.

I haven't tried Theratears in a bottle but perhaps it isn't available in the UK. The regular Theratears drops were too gloopy for my liking anyway.

I think these products are becoming more available now; they are more economical to use than the vials although the means of applying it into the eye is not ideal. I get most of it running down my cheeks.

Leave a comment:

• m_cncl
    replied
    So no BAK in this product..M

Leave a comment:

• kitty
    replied
    I use it in the car, if I am on the road in meetings etc. and don't have access to the PF vials. I find it helps some, but not as much as the PF vials. Like it says, it is for mild to moderate DES and I get that much relief from it, mild to moderate.

Leave a comment:

• m_cncl
    started a topic thera tears in bottle

thera tears in bottle

has anyone tryed the thera tears in the bottle; it says disappearing preservative once in contact with eye...I am reluctant to try because it says preservative. Also it is for mild to moderate eye users.
Working...
X