ointment or gel without vaseline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ointment or gel without vaseline?

I am looking for something that dosnīt make my eyes red in the morning and that dosnīt have bak, or vaseline, or antibiotics, or steroids. What do you all use at night?

I use GenTeal Gel, but I don't know if it is available in Europe. Gels work best for me at night---I use a lot. They usually have some sort of mild preservative in them, but most people can tolerate that.

I use TranquilEyes goggles without the pads---this keeps the gel and my eyes moist for about 4-5 hours. Then I have to add drops to re-wet.

Somebody here will know what is available for you, I hope.

C

Comment

thanks,

if you use the pads in the Tranquileyes googles will you still have to use gel?

Comment

Ok, if anyone knows about ANYTHING that can make the red in the morning goaway evan if it has vaseline in it than let me know. I have been useing ultracortenol for 2 weeks it makes the eyes look better in the morning but it can of course cause cataracts if i use it long time. When i stoppped useing it my eyes were back to red in the morning. It doesnīt last for a long time but i am scared this will only get worse if i do not do anything about it.

Or maybe an eyedrop?

I can not buy GentTeal Gel here but can you buy this somewhere in Europe?

Comment

Working...
        X