What's the latest on DHEA drops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the latest on DHEA drops?

There were many posts in the past about DHEA drops, some very positive. Are people still finding that they work? What's the latest info?

Thanks

Hi,

I am still using them, but I am not sure exactly how much they help. I do seem to notice a difference if I don't use them, but right now my eyes are pretty dry and I am feeling frustrated. I started on oral DHEA prescription in November. My blood count shows it is increased it, but I have not noticed a difference with my eyes. My doc just increased the dose slightly so I probably have to wait several weeks to see if I notice a difference.

I wish I knew why the drops did a lot for me when I first started them and why that went away. It was extremely disappointing.
    Best wishes,
    dryeyes2

Comment

I used DHEA drops for a while. They didn't help whatsoever. Btw my dry eyes are caused by rosacea - so maybe they would help for alternate causes.

Comment

didnt help me... also caused by rosacea
        I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Working...
        X