This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dhea drops/testosterone drops???

i tried testosterone cream years ago on my eyelids--it did nothing..
    i was curious if dhea was different???
    does it only help in those deficient?? i have sjogrens..

who on here is trying it??thanks!!!
    Jenny

Hi Jenny,

Suggest you do a search on "DHEA" and go through some of the discussions about it.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Good suggestion Rebecca. That's the first thing I do when I'm interested in a topic. Avoids cluttering up the boards unnecessarily.

Comment

i did .. just thought maybe something new out there..not trying to clutter the boards...
        Jenny

Comment

Originally posted by jenny2008 View Post
          i did .. just thought maybe something new out there..not trying to clutter the boards...
          Its sometimes difficult for those with really bad eyes to actually face going through it, I know that feeling really well when you have limited "reading" time on some days. Im sure Jenny did not mean to clog anything up!
          Jenny, maybe you could look into getting something prescribed if they will agree to that, pretty much trial and error.
          Lulu

Comment

I know it can be difficult, I have really bad eyes as well.

With the frequency of your posts, doubtful the archives are being researched thoroughly, took me hours to go through the DHEA posts.

I suggest you go through the archives, then contact your local compounding pharmacy or Leiter's and find out who's prescribing the drops in your area. Then you can contribute some of your findings to the group.

Best of luck to you.
            Last edited by Pinky; 16-Oct-2012, 14:18.

Comment

I don't have a lot of patience (I blame my eyes) so when I feel like someone is blitzing the board with nonsense over and over, I just put them on my Ignore List.

To do this, click on their name and go to View Profile. On the lefthand side, there is an option to Add to Ignore List.

This gives me a break.

Comment

Great idea!!! :P
                Jenny

Comment

Thanks for the tip spmcc. Wasn't aware of that function.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinky View Post
                    Thanks for the tip spmcc. Wasn't aware of that function.
                    You're welcome! I've only had to use it for one person and I wish I didn't have to use it, but it is a sanity-saver for me.

An additional benefit is that now that people know about the function they can use it on my posts!

Comment

"An additional benefit is that now that people know about the function they can use it on my posts! "

Doubt anyone is going to use it on your posts, they are some of the most informative ones on the site!

Comment

Working...
                      X