This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aquaman View Post
    Alex, Beijing Tongren Hospital has the best team in China.
    Do they or does any other place in china do IPL and or scleral lenses for dry eye?

Comment

Where can I buy these products?
      I am very grateful for all the information you've given us Aquaman, but none of the links you've provided sell the product (not so that I can understand it anyway). Is there any other website you can think of where these items may be purchased?

Also, if I would go to China, can I pick these products up at a regular pharmacy?

Comment

Originally posted by OlympusMons View Post
        Where can I buy these products?
        I am very grateful for all the information you've given us Aquaman, but none of the links you've provided sell the product (not so that I can understand it anyway). Is there any other website you can think of where these items may be purchased?

Also, if would go to China, can I pick these products up at a regular pharmacy?
        You can buy Mucosta on this site. Also Diquas. Pretty sure they will ship almost anywhere.

http://www.mimaki-family-japan.com/p...oduct_id=35243

Comment

Thanks a lot Nightbird, just bought them!
          Does anyone know where to find probiotic drops or bovine serum drops? Can you buy these over the counter in China?

Comment

olympus - let us know how it goes. i know diquas failed like 5 times during Phase III clinical trials in the United States so i am skeptical that it will be helpful. i'd be interested how they work for you.

Comment

Hi Friends ,

Any Luck with buying probiotic drops or Bovine Serum Drops ?

Dear Aquaman,
              http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=5841656170
              this link get me to wrong product ? Please advice where to buy them ?

Comment

Originally posted by OlympusMons View Post
                Thanks a lot Nightbird, just bought them!
                Does anyone know where to find probiotic drops or bovine serum drops? Can you buy these over the counter in China?
                You're welcome! Which ones did you buy?

Comment

I bought them both plus one called eyedroitin, which is supposed to protect the cornea.

Sad that diquas didn't make it through Phase 3, but it seems like the bar was set rather high. http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...l#.VBvMh_l_spk

Comment

Does anyone knows Any online store to buy probiotic drops ? Appreciate immensely !!

Comment

I'm sorry to say that I have now used Diquas for six weeks without any progress whatsoever. Perhaps the FDA were right in not approving it.
                      But just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it can't work for you. There is no discomfort in using it.

Since four days I've moved on to Mucosta. There is no pain in using that one in either but somehow the taste of it gets down to my mouth and it is anything but pleasant, a very bitter taste indeed. So far no improvement regarding my condition, but I'll give it a few weeks at least.

Comment

hi yousua1995, I often go Japan Yokohama for business. if you need disquas or mucosta. I could buy them for you and mail them to you. I lived in China.

Comment

Bump this great information.

I went to the hospital again to get a saline bath for my eyes, which seems to really help with the inflammation. I talked to the doctor and he prescribed the above medicine to me.

Recombinant Bovine Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor Eye-gel. It has 21000IU per 5g.

I used it twice yesterday and once today and my eyes feel MUCH better.

It is used to help heal patients after they get LASIK here in China, but I was having a lot of issues with a rough eye surface since its so dry and inflamed. This product really reduced the eye pain, inflammation in my eyelids lower and upper, plus removed a lot of the red veins from my eyes in less than two full days of use.

It was also very cheap, less than $10 for a tube.

It appears they also make eye drops and I will go back Monday to see how many tubes of gel I can get and how many bottles of eye drops. =)

The only issue is that they should be kept cold, between 2-8C, so Im not sure how I can get them back to the USA.

Comment

Fascinating! I’m glad it’s helping you. I see there has been a study on this particular medication for LASIK patients: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21418923/

You could probably transport it in a small cooler or thermace with ice packs. People on these forums travel all the time, even internationally, with autologous serum tears and I believe this is a similar product. See what they’ve done. You should buy a bunch and sell them to us fellow dry eye sufferers in the states although if it’s prescription only I doubt you could get more than a couple refills.

Comment

diydry In China things that are RX can still be bought easily, as many as you want.

Only some things that might not be safe or cause real harm need to be bought through a special way, through a doctor. Generally the hospital wants to make money, so they will sell you whatever you want.

Comment

Working...
                              X