This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• androgen cream?

For those who have used the androgen cream could you please tell me the consistency of the cream? Is it quite thin and easily absorbed into the eyelid or does it leave a residue that has to be wiped off?

Thanks for the help.

Androgen Cream treatment

Originally posted by Pinky
    For those who have used the androgen cream could you please tell me the consistency of the cream? Is it quite thin and easily absorbed into the eyelid or does it leave a residue that has to be wiped off?

Thanks for the help.
    The cream I am using is an 8 percent compounded cream applied to the lids AM and PM. It is some where between tooth paste and cold cream in consistnecy. It is easily absorbed and seems to leave no residue. The only small consideration is that in the AM if you want to apply eye shadow (girls only) it does take a bit of work to get it to look right.

Comment

hi im using progesterone cream compounded up. Do you it can sting your eyes if it absorbs in to them? how much do you put on?
      I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

does it help?

Hi,

I have been using Restasis since April and there is some minor improvement, but my doc mentioned getting checked for possible androgen deficiency. I do think that is a lot of my problem and I am curious about the cream. Does it work well? How long does it take to work if it does? Is it expensive?
        Are there any side-effects?

Thank you.
        dryeyes2

Comment

Q's: It is not expensive coumpounded $32, dont know if it works yet, it was studied at 3 weeks to show an improvement of 20% reduction in symptoms, abit of stinging inner lids as it absorbed in, but i think this coz i put to much on.

You prob want progesterone as you are young.
          I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Hi Sazy
            How do you get your compounded stuff?
            Leiters only do it with a Docs perscription which has to be scanned and sent as an attatchment

Comment

A doctor i know kindly agreed to send me some from the states

Comment

Working...
              X