This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any success with Doxy drops?

I've checked out some of the threads regarding doxy drops, but it seems unclear if doxy drops have actually been successful. Has anyone had good success with doxy drops? I tried doxy oral, but the side effects were too much. I cannot use preservatives in my eyes, but it looks like Leiters can make non-preserved doxy drops. Before I ask my Dr. for an Rx, I'd like to get some feedback as to whether or not they are helpful.

Thanks,

Peter

I tried them without success. BUT that was when at the time I had plugs in uppers and lowers and used heat compresses, and before I started seeing Dr. Latkany who diagnosed me as having allergic dry eye, had me use cold compresses, and eventually removed the plugs for drainage. All of which is to say, maybe I was not the best test case, since at the time I was not properly diagnosed or treated.

Comment

Wow, Peter, you're like my male alter-ego, LOL We react to everything but not the way we want to.
      You can't take oral Doxy. Oral Doxy set off my terrible acid reflux. We both can't take Azasite. You are very brave, my man, to attempt the Doxy drops. Not I, hah, I'm too scared now. So I'll let you try it and if I don't hear any screaming, maybe I'll try it.

Comment

Working...
      X