X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngf Question!!!!!!

Hello everybody!
    I wanted to say first that plugs are something wonderful. I have 4 plugs since about 1,5 years now. I am still experiencing some problems, but I can live with dry eye now without any problems for about 75% of the time!!!!!
    But now I have a question: Is there a possibility to get NGF treatment somehow? I am 100% sure that I have dry eye from contact lens. Please write me, my doc is very good, open and experimental. he does whatever I say
    Thanks to everybody!!!!
    Alex

I did a search on this site for "ngf" and nothing came up. I have no idea what that stands for. You're more likely to get some good responses if you spell out what it is you're asking about.

Comment

I believe NGF stands for Nerve Growth Factor. Here is a link to an article about NGF drops in the treatment of DES. http://books.google.com/books?id=XU7...um=3&ct=result
      Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

hello, thanx for your fast reply.... anyway: do you think/know that if a normal patient like me can get NGF?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandra View Post
          hello, thanx for your fast reply.... anyway: do you think/know that if a normal patient like me can get NGF?
          I don't know and I did not see anything online about how to get it. You should ask your doctor. You can post here for Dr. Latkany in his forum, he might know.
          Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Working...
          X