This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a pipeline drug article written last month

I found this article on upcoming pipeline drugs. It looks like it was written last month.

http://www.ophmanagement.com/article...article=102398

There are plenty of things that aren't even listed here.

I am incredibly hopeful for our future. It is just so discouraging that the pipeline moves at a snails pace. Just think, there could be something out there right now stuck in the middle of a Phase II that could make all the difference in our lives. I wish there was something we could to do move it along.

Happy New Year everyone!

That gives us some hope. Thanks for posting the link. Now, if we could get insurance companies to cover a greater portion of the DES Rx meds....
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Tell me about it. This dry eye is incredibly expensive, In all honesty, I had hoped to get lasik one day (before I developed the dry eye) but declined because of the expense. Now here I am with dry eye and spending that same amount of money in systane drops, restasis, doctors appointments, and humidifiers. I am just glad I have health insurance and flex spending! I wish you could buy systane in bulk. Those preservative free drops are expensive!

As for the pipeline drugs,I'm surprised the article didn't talk about the lacritin or androgen.

Comment

Working...
      X