Scared to try h pylori treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared to try h pylori treatment

About 6 years ago I had my bottom duct cauterized. A decision I deeply regret. My doc misled me on how permanent it was. I am now having stomach pains that I think might be an ulcer. I have dealt off and on with the issue all my life. I am thinking of going to the doctor and being tested for h pylori. However, I am afraid that if it comes back positive and I take the treatment it might fix my dry eye problem. Which means I would have to live with eyes pouring tears all the time. I have had a few days of overflow and it was more miserable than any dry eye day.
    Anyone out there have any experience with h pylori treatment?

Originally posted by Niteyorkie View Post
    About 6 years ago I had my bottom duct cauterized. A decision I deeply regret. My doc misled me on how permanent it was. I am now having stomach pains that I think might be an ulcer. I have dealt off and on with the issue all my life. I am thinking of going to the doctor and being tested for h pylori. However, I am afraid that if it comes back positive and I take the treatment it might fix my dry eye problem. Which means I would have to live with eyes pouring tears all the time. I have had a few days of overflow and it was more miserable than any dry eye day.
    Anyone out there have any experience with h pylori treatment?
    I was tested for h pylori, it came back positive. Treatment did not improve my dry eye symptoms at all. I assume my glands are still blocked and treating h pylori didn't make that blockage go away. Anyways, it sounds reasonable h pylori blocked my glands in the first place.

Comment

Working...
    X