Odyssey plugs - Dr G?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odyssey plugs - Dr G?

I just have a couple of questions re; the Odyssey plug.

Dr. G, Im sure you have mentioned before that this the plug you use the most. Do they only make one style of plug? I was wondering:

What (roughly) is the retention rate for this plug - provided it is fitted correctly, presumably you dont get too many people with the falling out easily/regularly?

Also, what has been your feedback with regards to comfort levels - do your clients seem to tolerate these plugs well.

And finally, apparently I do need all four plugging as just the bottom two never seems to be enough - have you used these plugs in the upper punctum also?

I am interested in trying these next, as Im not prepared to have anything else put down inside where its not easily accounted for.

Many thanks.

Susie, my remarks are personal and I'm obviously not Dr. G. Long ago, I could not retain any type of plugs. I tried them all. I also have had some go south, like the Herricks.

The Odyssey was the only plug that would stay put for me. If Dr. G doesn't come here with any comments, you may want to GOOGLE it. For me, Odyssey stayed when others did not.
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
    X