Should I get permanent plugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Lucy

I think I will try my hardest to get my dry eye under control, I just don't think I could handle all of that with plugs coming out, getting stuck, and I just don't want to have to worry about plugs when I have to worry about all the eye trouble I have now. I wanted to thank-you for all the info on the plugs but it just seems to me that everyone who's tried them, well most people have some sort of trouble with them and I don't want to have to deal with that. So I will try my hardest to get this under control, Im way too afraid of these plugs Thanks D

Comment

Plugs are Okay

Hi -

I don't post very often, but thought I'd offer my opinion. I've had plugs (lower) for a little over a year, and haven't had a problem at all. The insertion felt like a pinch, but since then, I haven't even noticed they are there. They do offer a little relief, especially since they allow the artificial tears to stay on my eye longer. I think if you have a good doctor, they're worth a try. That said, we're all different, so maybe you'd react differently.

Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Delilah
        I wanted to thank-you for all the info on the plugs but it just seems to me that everyone who's tried them, well most people have some sort of trouble with them and I don't want to have to deal with that.
        Don't forget, Delilah ... you never hear about all of the airplanes that landed safely

Comment

Working...
        X