Cauttery worked like a Magic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cauttery worked like a Magic!

Feeling better after 4x punctum cauttery!
    had this done before 5 days...was going thru a lot of pain and high photophobia....cudnt lift head straight against a tubelight or bulb...Now i can stare them for a few seconds,,,
    Huge improvement by this...

Thanx all for their good wishes when i visited hyderabad hospital...they prescribed steriods etc...But my regular optho suggested cauttery and it worked like heaven...No need of FML/Anti bactirals now.

Cheers!
    Really need to be a ROCK to take the pain!

I am so glad to hear the cautery has helped! Great to hear. Thanks for posting.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Thanx...
      I wonder why there r a lot of ppl not discussing this topic?
      all r discussing about topicals,steriods drugs...Cautery is the most natural way to keep natural tears in the eyes.Its better than plus...no complication of falling etc...

Before 2 years also i had done cautery with AMT surgery, where i was put on oral n topical steriods for a month.I had seen wide improvement in those days for abt 3-6 months.I thought it was due to steroids...but now i came to know it was because of cautery.The cautery had opened up in both lower ducts and partially opened in both upper ducts.

Its been cauterized successfully now...Lets hope it lasts long...if i feel discomfort after a few months, i will go for it again.
      Really need to be a ROCK to take the pain!

Comment

Working...
      X