Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

plug fell out again after maybe 1 month!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plug fell out again after maybe 1 month!!!!

ok why did my lower plug fall out yet again after about 1 month....??? i will be calling the eye doc tomorrow... i dont get it.. as soon as i start to have some decent days this happens... for years this puncta had grown shut on its own then reopened ... then i ended up having to have 2 plugs in this eye (never before)... so it is much drier now that the lower plug fell out but frustrating...

i guess with medicare which i just started this will set me back $150.00 or so! i am so frustrated..

i dont want to get cautery on my lower puncta as i had so many issues with the left upper puncta cautery-as whether it was shut or open etc...

and i am sup to go to counseling but will have to cancel yet again if the eye doc can get me in as i have other things i cannot cancel

just needed to vent... thaks
    Last edited by jenny2008; 12-Sep-2012, 11:48. Reason: 4 months not 1
    Jenny

Jenny
    That is frustrating and I know exactly how you feel at the moment as I am not completely convinced my lower right hasnt reopened. Only thing is at the mo I am having trouble getting them to actually ring me back for me to pop over for them to have a look!! I saw him in July and he said that he had only had it happen once but that does not inspire me with any confidence when I know that it has happened to so many people on here. The summer has been unusually miserable for me so I am going to have to get him to look at it.
    Poor you, just when things might have been a bit better? Hopefully they can get you sealed again and a little more comfortable.
    Lulu x

Comment

actually it had been over 4 months but still.. got a new one in.. hope medicare pays for most of it.. scared of that but o well.
      doc said not to do warm compresses or massage for 5 days.. he thinkns the massage made it came open!
      Jenny

Comment

Working...
      X