Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is it after cautery the cauteried eye is grea tbut other feels drier?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is it after cautery the cauteried eye is grea tbut other feels drier?

is this normal? my right was cauterized wed..feels awesome!! lil swollen but feels great..
    now my left eye feels drier. prob just sjogrens cause the doc said it is def shut-the upper cautery i had done a month ago
    anyone else go thru this?
    Jenny

no replies??? has anyone gone thru this? there is no way my other cauterized eye is open .... he cauterized way intensely-about 1month ago.
    prob just sjogrens and/or stress. or maybe cause my right eye feels so good..it always does for a few days after cautery>
    Jenny

Comment

I think you need to give people more than 4 hours before you question why no-one has replied. You start far more threads than anyone else on this forum and from what I can tell everyone single one of your threads has had an answer.

Comment

Jenny
        Perhaps it is the brains way of recognising that the newly cauterised eye now feels good compared to how bad it did feel, so in effect the left is the new "baddie" because the newly cauterised one does feel so good at the moment. The brain does have a strange way of working.
        I hope it continues to feel good Jenny, that would be great. Fingers crossed for you.
        Lulu x

Comment

Jenny
          I have PM'd you
          Lulu

Comment

Working...
          X