Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tankie's Punctal Plugs (Update) and Milk Challenge (Moo)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tankie's Punctal Plugs (Update) and Milk Challenge (Moo)

A brief update:
    - I'm going to have my flow controller plugs inserted on March 26 to my upper puncta
    - As silly as it sounds, I've been eating a bowl of cereal with milk for the past 2 weeks and coincidentally I feel like I've been doing better. Is this merely a coincidence? Quite likely. But there is a possibility that milk helps, so I'm going to keep it up. Feel free to join me on my milk challenge of eating a bowl of cereal every day for at least one month and then see if you notice any improvement.

Tankie,

I dont mean to rain on your parade but how do you know its the milk and not the cereal. Perhaps its one of the vitamins or minerals in the fortified cereal thats helping with your eyes and not the milk. You might want to separate the two just to see, especially if youve only added the cereal with the milk in the last two weeks. Just my .02

Comment

Originally posted by Tankie View Post
      A brief update:
      - I'm going to have my flow controller plugs inserted on March 26 to my upper puncta
      - As silly as it sounds, I've been eating a bowl of cereal with milk for the past 2 weeks and coincidentally I feel like I've been doing better. Is this merely a coincidence? Quite likely. But there is a possibility that milk helps, so I'm going to keep it up. Feel free to join me on my milk challenge of eating a bowl of cereal every day for at least one month and then see if you notice any improvement.
      Is it the Oasis flow control plugs you are having? Do they have a hole through them? Would you mind letting me know how you get on with them? Any info gratefully received

Comment

hey man, how have you been, better i guess haha

hope you remember me

i want to know whats the thing with milk, does it help with aqueous defeciency too?

Comment

In all honesty the milk thing is something I personally just kind of mention half-jokingly. It seems crazy to me that milk could actually help, and frankly I believe that it's probably because of other reasons that I've been doing well, but I figured I'd mention it.

The plugs I have are Odyssey flow controller plugs (http://odysseymed.com/products/paras...re-loaded.html)

Comment

Working...
          X