Plugs were bad for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugs were bad for me

I got plugs 2 days ago and had them taken out yesterday morning. My eyes got bloodshot red from them and it itched and burned. I couldn't sleep at night ether at all. Now that I don't have plugs anymore, I'm waiting for the redness to go down and so far its been a day and it hasn't gone down much . I just hope in time the redness will go away and it will heal over.

I'm little paranoid that my docter didn't the plugs out all the way but I'm sure she did..

What kind and size of plugs were they? You may very well be able to try others and find some that work for you. The one's that were put in may have been too big. The lower plugs I have right now bothered me a lot for about two days then went away. That was just a scratchy itchy feeling though not bloodshot at all. I have Oasis plugs right now, although I cant recommend them. Have your doctor get some Eagle Superflex Plugs and start small...if they fall out, just get them a little bigger.

Daren

Comment

They were 0.7s that felt kinda big.

Comment

When I got plugs it was quite uncomfortable for the first few days, my left eye went quite red too (possibly infection). However when it died down I got used to them and they were a great help.

Comment

My Doctor said she thinks i have most sensitive eyes she has seen in a long time. Like my plugs were unbearable to wear GEZ, I have had them taken out like 5 days ago and my eyes are still some what red thats how bad it was.

Comment

Temps tried?

Hi
            Did you guys try the temporary dissolvable ones first before going with the big permanent ones?

Comment

Working...
            X