Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have tried many things, I need new ideas please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out the "triumphs" thread on this board regularly. Some of us have found things that really work!

Comment

I think I'm going to try plugs. I'm curious if this will be an out of pocket expense, or something my eye insurance will get....hopefully the later

Comment

Do anyone eat carrots or other foods good for eye?

Do US have pig liver sold in market?

Usually we are so lazy that just find some pills...:P

Comment

Psycho
          Try to have the doc insert the 90 day Extended Duration plugs. You will have a much better idea of what the plugs can do for you. As for insurance plugs are reimbursed under Medical Insurance. Vision insurance typically covers refractions and not a medical procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by indrep View Post
            Psycho
            Try to have the doc insert the 90 day Extended Duration plugs. You will have a much better idea of what the plugs can do for you. As for insurance plugs are reimbursed under Medical Insurance. Vision insurance typically covers refractions and not a medical procedure.
            Good info, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by indrep View Post
              Psycho
              90 day plugs are in. Me likes. I could tell a difference within minutes. I'm going to chill with these for a bit, and maybe I could wear contacts again eventually? At least for longer than a few hours which is what I can handle now.

Comment

Working...
              X